The Cash app currently has 7 million active users who use it to send money and pay bills on a regular basis. Cash App has changed its appearance and included the ability to acquire shares at no cost in its investment area, allowing users to effortlessly buy, withdraw and transfer Bitcoins. However, there are a few things that a few customers have trouble understanding, such as how to transmit Bitcoin via Cash App or how to acquire Bitcoin via Cash App. Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to buy, withdraw, and send Bitcoin using the Cash app.
How can I buy Bitcoin using the Cash app?
- Open the Cash app and go to the bottom menu and tap on the “Upward trend” symbol or the “Invest” area. “Buy Stock” and “Bitcoin” will show up as possibilities.
- To view your Bitcoin holdings, tap Bitcoin at the top of the screen.
- Select the amount of Bitcoin you wish to buy by pressing the “Buy” button.
- Tap the “Three Dots” in the lower right corner to purchase a custom amount.
- Now type in the amount you want to spend and click Next.
- A confirmation screen will appear, detailing all of the transaction information, including the source of funding, the amount of Bitcoin to be acquired, the exchange rate and fees, etc.
- Press “Confirm” if the transaction is correct.
How to withdraw Bitcoin using the Cash app?
With a few simple steps, a person can withdraw Bitcoin from Cash App. Follow the instructions below if you want to withdraw Bitcoin or send it to another account.
- Tap the Banking tab on the home screen of your Cash app after opening the app.
- Choose Bitcoin as your payment method.
- Tap Make Bitcoin Withdrawal
- Scan a QR code address or enter one manually by tapping Use wallet address.
- Use your PIN or Touch ID to verify.
- To withdraw or transfer Bitcoin, a user must have a balance of at least 0.001 bitcoin.
- Every 24 hours, a person can withdraw up to $ 2,000 in bitcoin and $ 5,000 over a seven-day period. It should be noted, however, that transfers from Bitcoin to external wallets typically take 30 to 40 minutes, or even longer.