- You can add money to Cash App with a bank transfer or by visiting a participating retailer.
- Money in your Cash App account can also be spent using a Cash App card.
- You can use Cash App to send and receive money without verifying your identity, but there are limitations.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference Library for more stories.
Cash App is similar to other mobile payment services like Venmo and PayPal, with the added benefit of a
Card (a Visa debit card) that you can use at physical retailers, online stores or withdraw from an ATM.
In this article, we explain how to add money to Cash App from your bank account and how to top up a Cash App card in person at a store. Here’s what you need to know.
How to add money to Cash App from your bank account
1. To open cash app and press the My Cash Tab in the lower left corner of the screen.
2. Faucet Add money.
3. Enter the amount of money you want to add to Cash App, then tap Add.
4. Enter your Cash PIN to confirm.
Where can I top up my Cash App Card?
Alternatively, you can add money to your Cash App card by visiting a participating retailer (list below) and asking the cashier to load money into your Cash App account. Note that a small supplement may be charged.
- 7 eleven
- General dollar
- dollar tree
- family dollars
- Ritual Aid